22 August 2007

And here we go again...

While I did already post this month (you know I'm lazy - or better, I don't have anything cool to write) someone "complained" about the lack of updates here.

I'll tell you what... The Internet is so full of lame and boring things that a new post of mine won't add much to the junk :)

First off, let me tell you that my DJing schedule (currently to the right of this post) is way outdated. Currently I play at the Swingers FunClub every Monday, Thursday and Sunday, unless I have RL issues or something along that line.

Monday had already been assigned to me as my DJing day. Then apparently our DJ Gerben did not have much time to play at the club, so Thursday was assigned to me as well. Then, after my July holidays, I discovered that our DJ Mercedes left us.

Mercedes, I really did not expect that from you. I could have told you this face to face, but since you didn't care to talk to me in the first place, I'll add some drama to this blog post, and to the hell with it.

I can understand if you want to give a different course to your life, I can understand if you want to work for a different club. But (and I say but) after all the things you said to me, sailing away without saying anything to me, that was just low. I don't know what's in your head girl and I know I'm not the best when it comes to keeping touch with friends, but being in your very same situation, I would have told you about my intentions.

End of drama. I still think you're a nice person. I want to.

No comments: