2 August 2007

Football!

I thought I had done most of the things I could have done on SL. Well, there's always something behind the corner, waiting for me!

I recently discovered that we can actually play football (soccer, for you Americans) on SL! An Italian Football League is starting and I joined the Vstex FC team as both a team leader and a coach.

Vstex is a Virtual Stock Exchange for Second Life (it will be launched soon) and it's the team sponsor. Since the team was formed up under the sponsor patronage, our squad it's named after the company.

I don't have a picture of the team players right now, but here's one taken at a recent meeting. From the left to the right, Mrs. Fiorella Whitfield (our president soulmate), Mr. antonax Rossini (our president) and... me :)



Update: here there are 2 pictures taken at a team meeting, in the Vstex main hall.

No comments: