9 April 2007

2 music events!


Hey, it's me again :)

This week I'm gonna perform as a DJ at the Swingers FunClub (you can see date and times to the right of this blog.

"SamyStyle" this week features:

The World Is Your Oyster, 2 hours of music from all around the world: Brazil (maracatu, bossa nova, others), India (bhangra) and many other styles from Maroc, Algeria, Senegal, Romania, Turkey, Cuba and many others.

The second event is The Night Train; this is gonna be a regular event, performed every week. Why the name? Because it's an imaginary train that will ferry you into the night, taking you to sleep in the arms of deep house / chillout / lounge music.

Edit: I forgot to add... I changed my eye colour! As you can see on the pics, I abandoned (for now) my light brown eyes. Do you like the new ones? :)

No comments: