24 April 2007

Business as usual

A few days ago I happened to find out that there was a SL working stock trading system, the WSE (World Stock Exchange).

To try it out, I invested a few L$ and I must say I'm becoming addicted and in 4 days my investments escalated to 5.500 L$, which still represents a small capital for the "big guys" but hey, everybody has to start somewhere!

Afterall I'm not feeling fully comfortable with the WSE, because the nature of SL is pretty volatile... Time will tell...

I am also on a PR/Marketing task for the Swingers FunClub, plus I'm talking about an upcoming business venture with a good, longtime friend of mine and I got another offer from another friend.

A while ago I was complaining about my lack of social relationships, looks like I'm gonna be pretty busy!

No comments: