24 March 2007

Midian City (part 1)

I decided to join Midian City, for the first time. I saw the place in some pics and I thought I would have visited it, sometimes.

I am sleepy, but I'm bored and don't want to hit the bed now. I go and I join as a "Midian City Dweller".

I wonder if my dress, "The Reluctant Seductress" all made of white chantilly lace, will attract any unwanted attention...

I exit from some sort of welcome area and here I am, down in the dark streets.

I walk for a while, then I decide to go down into the "real" city.

I stare at the buildings and at all the neon lights. A woman passes by and disappears to my left. I am about to follow her, when I notice the gothic cathedral to my right. I go inside and the door slams behind me while I move forward.

Somehow, the cathedral does not fit well with me and I run for the door.

Back in the street, I decide to stay in the open. Ahead of me I see a small group of people, can't identify them for sure. I have the option to take the street to my right, but I'm not sure about it, everything here seems so dangerous.

I try to not show any evidence of fear or uneasyness and I walk past the small group, 2 women and a man. They are busy in some sort of small talk and apparently they don't notice me.

Phew! There's a place on the street where I can sit down and have some food. I'll go there and I'll try to assess the situation.

No comments: