27 February 2007

DJing!

In an attempt to find new sources of fun, after some thinking I got myself involved into DJing. I asked to Karen and Kian (the owners of the Swingers FunClub) to let me try and they've been very kind by allowing me to use the club facilities to stream live.

A great help came from my friend Mercedes, who's already DJing both at the club and in the "real world"; I got more help from another DJ, Willy. It's so nice to have all those helpful friends!

So far I made some tests, playing a selection of dance music (international/Italian) for my first test session and a selection of Italian dance music for the second one.

I'll try to have more test sessions before my official debut, which is scheduled for Friday, March 2 @ 17.00 CET. I'll be at the Swingers FunClub playing Deep house/chillout music.

I don't plan to become a regular SL DJ, but I guess that once everywhile I'll get at it. It's fun!

Hmmm... Who knows? Maybe I'll grow up to the point to have my own fans :)

No comments: