21 February 2007

Bored... May be fed up

Pfffttt... My SL is no longer fun as it used to be. Seems ages since I started, but it's been "only" about 3 months ago.

I'm not saying nothing new here, basically I'm recalling stuff I wrote into a recent post. Where have all of my old friends gone? How come they're no longer available to spend a good chunk of their time with me?

I could make new friends... I'm an easy going person and I like to socialize, but it looks like the only people I can find belongs to the "utterly lame" group.

The scenario is now typical. Newbie guy, he sends me an IM with some standard line or a simple "Hi".

I usually reply, first because I'm a nice person, second because I would like to meet someone who can sparkle my interest.

Not much luck so far. The newbie guy wants to know everything or almost everything my real life. As soon as I tell him that I'm not up for that he either goes away or he doesn't know what to talk about.

Looks like those guys are only looking for SL/RL sex/romance. When it's not like that they try to use me as a mentor, or "live help". I don't mind to help out a newbie, I often do it, but...

Oh well... enough ranting.

Someone said that I should go and become a "content creator" or do some kind of business. Well, I may or may not do it, but as of now SL ain't much fun for me.

2 comments:

Rossana Fleury said...

Dai, maledizione! Fammi riprendere da sta scocciatura dell'influenzona, poi ci andiamo a fare giri come ai vecchi tempi. Volevo scrivere qualcosa anch'io sulla progressiva noia di SL, ma mi hai preceduta.
Comunque ricordati che sei sempre prima nella lista delle mie amicizie e se non ho ancora scritto di te sui miei blog, aspetta e vedrai...
Un bacio

Samantha Goldflake said...

Guarda, considerato che tu scrivi molto, ma molto meglio di me, il fatto che ti abbia preceduta non vuol dire molto secondo me!

Comunque attendo che tu ti rimetta :)