27 October 2008

Wow!

It's almost a year since my last blog post. For sure I'm not a prolific writer!

While this may not seem the case, I have not left SL or reduced my presence inworld; I just neglected this blog :)

I'm still active in the metaverse, as "real life" permits. Still hold some land in Nigorigawa for my personal home, still DJ for the same club and so on. Where I left you, there I am.

Most of my time in SL is taken by VSTEX Virtual Stock Exchange and football. See the SecondFootball website for more info.

Speaking about football... In SL one can do a lot of things and maybe one would never think about playing football with fields, nets, referees and so on. Let alone leagues and cups. Well, you can find that and much more on SecondFootball, up to now the "de facto standard" for football in Second Life.

Oh, and I'm about to have my second RezDay! Just a few days away from now.

No comments: