8 January 2007

Hey Isabella!

I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I know we did agree to let our issue past us and to not talk about it again.

Sorry but I can't just do that.

I have to apologize, because you shared something with me and you got a strong, bitter and fierce comeback. That was uncalled for, since first you've been honest to me and second you could not know about my strong feeling about that... lifestyle, so to speak.

I also had to remember that there are many degrees of involvement (at least I think) and I really had to wait and see how things were turning to for you.

I know I said I did not want to know about that stuff you're being involved now and I know I said I didn't want to see you actively practicing it, but I know that when you'll need my support, whatever the reason, I'll be there for you.

Hugs

2 comments:

Isabella said...

Of Course I will read this Piccola....and thank you for your support...your friendship means the world to me. I would never want to lose that, and so it is good to know that we can have different likes, different passions and still support one another. You know you have my heart tesoro. Love & Kisses...
Isabella

Samantha Goldflake said...

Glad to read a comment of yours. See you inworld!